the evolution thing again

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:38 pm

Joe, maybe i did screw up, but I'm telling you that's all how it seemed to me. I really don't understand why you'd post something like that at all. Maybe i just don't get it or whatever, but the thing is I'm really sick of Christians being portrayed as a massive pile of idiots by people all over the place. If that wasn't your intention, then i do apologize, but with the context and the manner it was delivered it really seemed like it was just another cheap shot at what i believe, and I'm quite sick of that.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:07 pm

Maybe Bogey just finds you hilarious, like me?
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:00 am

People, argh.... ok I can see that this is never going to be resolved. None of you are finding the discussion in the unbiased, intelligent , non 'my beliefs penis is better then your beliefs penis' manner in which it was meant to be.

I suggest you look at another place for this discussion. I'm sure there are whole forums dedicated to it somewhere.

I will take pm or email petitions to have it reopened, but barring that it stays closed

I have been given the notion to have someone mediate this thread. but to be honest i can't really think of anyone worthwhile who has the time to deal with it since all of you seem so incensed by it all.
Last edited by Melana on Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.