Aura definately hated me for awhile

This is the place to say hi, if you're new. If you're old then nobody cares. Quit complaining and take your pills.
Star
Whelp

Post by Star » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:52 pm

Am I a winner too?

Yes, I'm still jailbait. But I did just get my license yesterday... DMV didn't know what they were doing because I am the worst driver ever. I can make those jokes about Asian, Women, and Teenage drivers without offending people because I'm that bad at driving.
Tall Reita
Alive

Post by Tall Reita » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:56 am

how do i set a darn avatar on this board? i'd like to put up a picture
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:46 am

holy shit, an actual newb.

click the 'my controls' tab
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:57 am

Why do I get the feeling that this is a bot...
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:53 am

and not being offensive to the whole asian woman race not being good drivers is true in one person i met lol, I had a Rally day at knockhill and i was doing great until i heard on the radio there was a car on track so i put my foot on the brake and it was a asisan woman lookin for F3 track. Which is clearly sign posted and the gate to the rally track was closed but she must of opened it to see anyways. ......... yea anyways Welcome bk lass
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:42 pm

Lesley was a really good driver. She drove me all around Melbourne and i wasn't worried once.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:59 pm

I was actually expecting Ben to do a "Lesley is a typical asian women driver" comment.

I'm actually surprised he didn't. But apparently i'm the most excessively cautious driver ever sometimes....

Do you know what i hate the most about driving? Reversing... i don't know why but it sucks.... alot. Apart of me actually thinks it's a good thing that I had to do a three point turn instead of a straight reversal in my driving test.

(It also has to be said that i've needed new glasses for about a year probably... whilst i can still legally drive got like a whole 2 points to do until i can't... i'm sure it would be better if i had 20 20 vision atm.)

Now... lets see what Ben says about Vicki's driving (my lil sister).

But... i didn't get my licience until late...because i was in melbourne and i PT it everywhere.

I have a lead foot on break and accelerator when i'm wearing heels... and i don't head check enough. and my paralell parking can be a bit hit or miss if i'm not concentrating.

Also... it's your own fault Ben for not having awesome internet researching skills. YOU LOSE!
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:19 pm

Vicki scares the shit out of me. Her driving is complete shit. She's way too agressive and no where near cautious enough.

Typical asian driver :P
Last edited by Super Goat Weed on Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star
Whelp

Post by Star » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:13 pm

I failed my driving test the first time for not yielding long enough, but it wasn't my fault. Even though I don't deserve a license, the course is SO easy in my town. You parallel park with 3 tries, and then you drive around the block, and then you pull into a parking space. This Asian girl at my school failed it 7 times before they took pity on her.

I hate reversing too, Lesley! I don't like looking through my rearview mirror or turning around to look, and when I do, I forget about watching the front of my car as well. I'm horrible at parallel parking, I can barely pull up to a curb, I still have to park far away from other cars in the lots because I don't know how to pull into a parking space correctly, I'm just bad at changing lanes because I can't estimate how much time I have to change or if the car behind me is letting me change, I pay no attention to road signs, I run red lights, I don't know how to drive in anything other than tennis shoes, my dad lowered my wheel too much and I'm too lazy to move it back up so the wheel scratches my legs all the time when I turn, I don't know how to turn my high beam lights on yet, my windshield wipers only go on one speed according to me, and I'm stuck giving all these Asians who won't get their licenses rides home. Oh yes... my parents still gave me a car.

In fact, I was giving this one Asian a ride home, and he was so bad at giving directions, and we were taking some shortcut through the woods (because I live in West Virginia, we have lots of woods), and my car's bottom skidded against something, and when we got to his house, my car was leaking water. Uhm.. yeah. I think it might just be my A/C, but at least I have a yearly car inspection due in a couple weeks.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:17 pm

I failed my driving test for being heistant and too aggressive

the oxymoron that is my life .. continues.
Last edited by Mik on Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:13 pm

Star wrote:I failed my driving test the first time for not yielding long enough, but it wasn't my fault. Even though I don't deserve a license, the course is SO easy in my town. You parallel park with 3 tries, and then you drive around the block, and then you pull into a parking space. This Asian girl at my school failed it 7 times before they took pity on her.

I hate reversing too, Lesley! I don't like looking through my rearview mirror or turning around to look, and when I do, I forget about watching the front of my car as well. I'm horrible at parallel parking, I can barely pull up to a curb, I still have to park far away from other cars in the lots because I don't know how to pull into a parking space correctly, I'm just bad at changing lanes because I can't estimate how much time I have to change or if the car behind me is letting me change, I pay no attention to road signs, I run red lights, I don't know how to drive in anything other than tennis shoes, my dad lowered my wheel too much and I'm too lazy to move it back up so the wheel scratches my legs all the time when I turn, I don't know how to turn my high beam lights on yet, my windshield wipers only go on one speed according to me, and I'm stuck giving all these Asians who won't get their licenses rides home. Oh yes... my parents still gave me a car.

In fact, I was giving this one Asian a ride home, and he was so bad at giving directions, and we were taking some shortcut through the woods (because I live in West Virginia, we have lots of woods), and my car's bottom skidded against something, and when we got to his house, my car was leaking water. Uhm.. yeah. I think it might just be my A/C, but at least I have a yearly car inspection due in a couple weeks.
I hope whatever is leaking from your car makes it completely unuseable so that you don't KILL PEOPLE.

holy crap woman!
Evil Matt
Enforcer

Post by Evil Matt » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:07 pm

Anyone can get a licence. Even a blind schizo could earn one in a couple of tries. I have one, and I'm not safe to operate a blender. When I went to the DMV they just took my pulse and passed me.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:29 am

In the UK it is somewhat tough, you have drive in it and everything.